Total Organics Recycling makes food scrap composting easy and can get you on the path to zero waste! We offer 64 or 21 gallon totes for food scrap collection and pick up the filled totes on scheduled days agreed upon with you. Your totes are dumped and rinsed on site and then replaced. By partnering with Total Organics Recycling, you can divert food waste from the landfill and can potentially lower your current trash costs!
Here is how it works:
- One of our trained composting specialists will come out to to determine the amount of totes and pick-ups your business will need. Additional totes and pick-ups can be scheduled at any time.
- Your yellow totes will arrive ready to be filled with organic material.
- Your Total Organics Recycling Representative will come out and train your staff for you on what is compostable and what is not as well as provide you with educational posters and stickers. We can do as many training sessions as needed.
- You fill the tote!
- At your scheduled pick-up, we will dump and rinse your totes on site. Your new totes will be ready for use to repeat the cycle! There is no use for liners.
At the end of each month, we can provide you with a specialized report informing you how much “waste” your business diverted from the landfill.
*This is upon request only.
Who We Serve
Total Organics Recycling provides customized composting programs for a wide range of businesses and organizations, both large and small. There are very few materials we don’t accept, which allows your business or organization to become as environmentally friendly as possible.
The Green Movement isn’t just a trend. Everyone is doing their part and implementing sustainability programs. Some of our green leaders include the St. Louis Cardinals, Missouri Botanical Garden, St. Louis Zoo, Schlaflys and many other well known establishments around St. Louis. Our client’s industries vary greatly. We can help any business become a green business.
Industries we have already proved successful in:
- Restaurants & Catering
- Businesses & Office Buildings
- Hospitals & Nursing Homes
- Attractions & Entertainment
- Schools & Universities
- Hotels & Resorts
- Food Manufacturers & Grocers
- Day Cares